Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Whats the deal with Endyn nowadays?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 9integra2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2001
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I used to see quite a few posts about his business practices, but not anymore. Not to add fuel to the fire, but I'm just curious if he's out of business or has it all cooled down now.

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2000
    Posts
    3,835
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Larry is not out of business... in fact, he says that business is quite good. I ordered some stepper pullies from him a couple weeks ago and when I asked how he survived the wave of "nasty attacks", his reply was "Publicity is publicity, no matter if it is good or bad."



    ------------------



    '93 Civic Si H/B with B18C1, JRSC @ 8psi
    Best 1320: 12.68 at 110 mph

  3. #3
    Inactive Member randomwalk101's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2000
    Posts
    1,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JRCivic:
    Larry is not out of business... in fact, he says that business is quite good. I ordered some stepper pullies from him a couple weeks ago and when I asked how he survived the wave of "nasty attacks", his reply was "Publicity is publicity, no matter if it is good or bad."

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I honestly hope that he recalled all those stepper pulleys with the specs he sold me and gave you the good ones...

    ------------------
    It's powered by GASOLINE damnit!!!

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2000
    Posts
    3,835
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    John,

    NOPE !!! I measured the ones that I got in the second they hit the door (especially after our conversation)... the thickness is 15.3mm on all THREE of them.



    ------------------



    '93 Civic Si H/B with B18C1, JRSC @ 8psi
    Best 1320: 12.68 at 110 mph

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •